The Benefits Coordinator will assist in the administration of various employee benefit plans such as health, dental, and ancillary insurances. This individual will also be responsible for the day-to-day benefits needs of the client/employee and act as a liaison between clients/employees and vendors.
The ideal candidate for this role is able to work independently or within a group and work with poise and creativity when troubleshooting or dealing with sensitive client/carrier issues.
- Market new and current clients for insurance proposals
- Compile information; prepare spreadsheets and proposals for prospective and current clients for sales/service representatives
- Assist with annual client renewals
- Process changes and terminations at employee, client and carrier levels
- Enroll new employees in benefits plans and provide employee orientations
- Assist with annual open enrollment process and conducts education meetings with employees
- Assist clients/employees with claim and billing issues and other benefits related questions or concerns
- Reconcile billing and work with accounting to prepare bills for clients
- Maintain knowledge of legislative updates and industry information
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork
- Other benefits related duties/projects as assigned
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org